FDG 2023 Code of Conduct
By participating in the conference you understand and agree to follow this code of conduct!
We commit to providing a harassment-free, accessible, and pleasant conference experience with equity in rights for all. We want every participant to feel welcome, included, and safe at the conference.
We aim to provide a safe, respectful, and harassment-free conference environment for everyone involved regardless of age, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, (dis)ability, physical appearance, race, ethnicity, nationality, marital status, military status, veteran status, religious beliefs, dietary requirements, childbirth- and pregnancy-related medical conditions or childcare requirements. We also respect any other status protected by laws of the country in which the conference or program is being held.
We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants. Harassment includes but is not limited to overt and/or covert acts of:
- Verbal accusations or bullying
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following both in person and online
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events
- Interference with a person’s participation or opportunity for participation
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
We expect all interactions between attendees to be respectful and constructive, including interactions during the review process, at the conference itself, and on social media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference (without a refund) at the discretion of the conference organizers.
In the event of any incident or concerns, attendees can contact any member of the organisational team in confidence.